It’s that time of year again–Amazon Prime Day 2023. For those of you who don’t know, if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you get some pretty big deals today this week.
Other stores big stores, like Walmart, Target and even Bookshop.org are simultaneously running some great deals too.
I thought I would pull together a list of my favorites for Amazon Prime Day. (See the very un-fancy list of affiliate links below–I’m no influencer 🙃).
Even though these links are affiliate links, meaning I get a small commission if you purchase after clicking through at no extra cost to you, I highly encourage you to use this list as a jumping-off point to see if you can find your own good local deals this week. While I am an Amazon Prime member myself, I’d much rather see your hard-earned money help a small local business near you!
Ok, now to the list:
- Travel Pillow and Blanket (super soft; 2 in 1 with luggage sleeve)
- Universal Travel Adapter (with 2 USB ports and 2 USB C ports)
- Kindle (literally just bought a new version for myself as my old one is about 12 years old and the battery finally giving out; love using this with my library’s app Libby where I can borrow practically any book I like for free)
- Portable Charger Power Bank (so handy to have on long layovers or days out in the city without access to your car charger)
- Packing Cubes (never leave home without them)
- Women’s Columbia Waterproof Jacket (the exact jacket I’ve been wearing for years on super sale; light-weight and perfect for layering; Small fits me well but I’d size up if you want extra room)
- Men’s Columbia Waterproof Jacket (Joe has this one too; true to size)
- Women’s Columbia Fleece (the perfect layering piece with said jacket above)
Men’s Columbia Fleece
- Umbrella (some people say you don’t need one; I always have a small sturdy one tucked away in our car when we travel to Ireland)
- LCD Writing Tablet for Kids (just bought a two-pack of the for our upcoming trip; easy and inexpensive entertainment; the boys love them)
- Travel Foot Rest (we inflate these for the kiddos so they can basically curl up and lay down across the seat and the foot rest)
- Headphone Splitter (we have only one, very old ipad; so I got a splitter so both boys could listen to audiobooks or watch a show while we travel)
- Hiccapop Inflatable Booster Seat (love this brand; great customer service; and excellent quality)