Knee deep in research for your trip to Ireland?
Alllll the websites. Facebook groups. Pinterest. Guidebooks. Friends. Family.
It’s so much information.
How in the world do you decide what to do or which advice to follow?
How do you know you’re not missing anything?
I’ve been there. It’s so overwhelming.
That’s why I created a super affordable and mega helpful way to learn all the best practices for planning an intimate and authentic trip to Ireland.
STEAL MY SECRETS: Live Ireland Travel Planning Workshop
I am not talking about those cookie cutter trips—ones where you can hop on a bus and see “all of Ireland” in a week.
You want to be immersed in the culture, see iconic sites, but get off the beaten path too.
You want to know the nuts and bolts about renting a car, driving, accessing your cash, tipping and about a million other little things you might never think to ask.
At the Steal My Secrets Workshop, I will give you EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW for your upcoming trip.
It’s massive. I’ve taken out all the stops & covered it all.
I can almost guarantee there is no where you can get this information all in one place and as thoroughly as this.
What Do People Say About “Steal My Secrets”?
ABSOLUTELY, I would recommend Stephanie’s Travel Planning Webinar for ANYONE who decides to plan a trip to Ireland on your own terms. We are so glad we did!
My husband and I, both seniors, have chosen to be in charge of where we go and what we see rather than join a big bus tour for our upcoming trip in September.
The information from Stephanie’s webinar has been an invaluable resource in all areas and we find ourselves constantly referring to it during planning. The webinar and resource package covers all practical issues from car rentals and driving to packing and cell phone usage.
We are so much more confident and prepared for our trip and know it will be the best one for us. It feels like we’ve been sitting down with a good friend that is as excited as we are to make it happen.
THANK YOU, Stephanie!-Christine Hart
HERE’S EVERYTHING YOU’LL LEARN
Create an Immersive & Perfectly Paced Itinerary:
- How do I plan my itinerary?
- How much can actually I see in a day?
- How far can I drive?
- How far is too far?
- Should I fly in/out of Shannon or Dublin Airport?
- + some of my favorite itinerary routes that go off-the-beaten path you can steal for your trip!
Transportation & Car Rentals:
- Ireland Car Rental Insurance and what should I really get?
- How much does SCDW cost?
- Does my credit card cover car insurance in Ireland?
- What size car should I rent?
- Should I get a GPS?
Driving on the Left:
- Ahh! I’m nervous! How do I drive on the left? (Giving you all the best tips for an easy transition to the “wrong” side of the road).
- What’s the best way to get euros without paying $$ in foreign transaction/currency exchange fees?
- Can I use my credit card in Ireland?
Cell Phones & Wifi:
- How do I use my phone in Ireland?
- What’s the best and most inexpensive way to get data?
- Are emergency phone numbers different in Ireland?
Food & Drink & Evening Entertainment:
- Where can I find the best places to eat and listen to traditional Irish music?
- I don’t drink, but I still want to listen to traditional music in the pub, is that ok?
- Do you tip in Ireland?
- I’ve got some different dietary requirements (allergies, sensitivities, Vegetarian, Vegan), am I going to be able to eat anything?
- What should I pack?
- Should I bring hiking shoes?
- What does dress in layers really mean?
- What do I need to keep all my electronics charged?
- Can I use my hairdryer in Ireland?
- Do vehicles have standard cigarette lighters or usb chargers?
- What’s it like staying in an Irish B&B?
- Should I book ahead?
- How do I find the best places to stay?
(I told you it was massive).
Meet Your Travel Coach
Hi, I’m Stephanie! Ireland is my favorite place in the whole world.
You’re going to love it there.
When I planned our first trip (our honeymoon!), I had no idea what I was doing.
I spent hours and hours poring over websites, forums, and guidebooks collecting way too much information and conflicting advice.
So I totally get it. For such a little country, it can be surprisingly difficult to plan. You want everything just right. And it should be.
After more than 10 years traveling to Ireland, I’ve learned a thing or two.
I’d be honored to share my secrets with you!
“Can’t I just find all of this information online?”
I’m giving you everything you need to know without all the running around searching. Guessing. Hoping that you’ve got it all (and got it right).
You don’t want to be the one saying “I wish I would have known.”
And you’ll be wayyy ahead of the crowd. Like real crowds—the number of visitors has increased almost 10% every year for the last several years.
Don’t do what everyone else does. See iconic sites, but know how to get off the beaten path, talk with locals, soak up the culture.
I want you to get an intimate Ireland experience. I want to give you the scoop to make sure that happens.
SO HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
After your payment is securely processed, within 24 hours you’ll get the log in details to hop on the video conference call.
On February 23 at 1:00 PM Eastern, I’ll go super in-depth on all the topics above (and a few more!) for planning your intimate and immersive trip to Ireland.
No more scrolling, reading and bookmarking. You’ll have everything at your fingertips.
And, I will stay on the line and answer all your questions.
Plus, a BONUS!
You’ll get a copy of the entire presentation.
And a BONUS RESOURCE GUIDE:
Want more information on a topic?
You’ll have all sorts of links to help you continue to plan.
Can’t Make the Live Presentation?
No problem! All registrants will receive a recording of the workshop and an opportunity to ask questions beforehand.
I will make sure we cover it for you!
That means you’ll be sure to get all you need to plan your trip of a lifetime.
What’s the Cost?
The cost? It’s $49 and I promise it’s the best littlest investment you will make for your trip.
Heck, the tips I share in the Car Rental section alone will cover the cost of the webinar and then some!
MY PROMISE TO YOU
But just so you know I am serious—If you’re not satisfied that this webinar helped you better plan your trip, I will refund you 100% within 30 days of purchase.
No questions asked.
I can’t wait to share my secrets with you!