A couple weeks ago, I received several emails and messages with questions about how to handle money in Ireland. I took advantage of a few moments of quiet while my little man was taking a nap to answer them on my Facebook page.
But since Facebook posts and videos tend to get lost after a few days, I thought I would link it up here so you could find it easily and see some of the great comments and tips from other readers.
Here’s what I cover:
- How we typically pay for things while we are in Ireland (credit cards vs. cash).
- Should you get euros before arriving or exchange money while you are in Ireland?
- What’s the best way to get euros while you are in Ireland?
- How can you avoid fees from your bank for taking money out abroad.
- Should you have vendors in Ireland charge you in US dollars or Euros?
- What international credit cards and debit cards do I recommend taking to Ireland.
I hope this helps get your money in Ireland questions answered! As always comment below or on the video to share your tips and questions or just to say hi. I love connecting with you.
If you have a question you’d like to see answered live, don’t hesitate to reach out to me at InfiniteIreland@gmail.com
Happy planning! <3 Stephanie